BIRTHING CENTER & HOME BIRTH MIDWIFE - ABOUT US
Beautiful Beginning Birth provides natural care for both mother and baby in a family friendly setting at our birthing center in Austin, TX. Our comprehensive midwife services allow you the opportunity to have a gentle, natural birth in the comfort of your home or in one of our birthing center suites in Austin, TX.
Our birthing center suite includes a kitchenette, bathroom, and a birthing room with a fireplace, sitting area, and a large birthing tub with the option of having a water birth. Our family room can keep your guests comfortable during their stay here while you are laboring.
As a family friendly birthing center, we encourage family involvement in prenatal care as well as the delivery of your little bundle. You are welcomed to invite your family and friends to be here with you as your baby comes into the world.
Whether you chose to birth in one of our birthing suites, or to have a home birth, our mission is to provide you the care and the support you need to help you on your way to enjoying all that Motherhood offers.
- Professionally Licensed Midwife in Austin, TX
- Birthing Women Since 2004
International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC)
- Certified Instructor AHA BLS (CPR for health care providers)
- Certified Instructor AHA HeartSaver (lay person CPR)
- Certified Instructor Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (lay person CPR and First Aid)
- Certified Emergency oxygen provider Instructor
- Nationally Certified Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Medical, Prenatal and Swedish Massage Therapist
- Massage Therapy Instructor
- Master’s Degree in Holistic Nutrition
Midwife Emma Morrison has delivered babies in several countries around the world giving her ample experience in how to manage medical care during the child bearing year.