BIRTHING CENTER & HOME BIRTH MIDWIFE - ABOUT US
Our birthing center suite includes a kitchenette, bathroom, and a birthing room with a fireplace, sitting area, and a large birthing tub with the option of having a water birth. Our family room can keep your guests comfortable during their stay here while you are laboring.
As a family friendly birthing center, we encourage family involvement in prenatal care as well as the delivery of your little bundle. You are welcomed to invite your family and friends to be here with you as your baby comes into the world.
Whether you chose to birth in one of our birthing suites, or to have a home birth, our mission is to provide you the care and the support you need to help you on your way to enjoying all that Motherhood offers.
MIDWIFE QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Professionally Licensed Midwife in Austin, TX
- Birthing Women Since 2004
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC)
- AHA BLS CPR Instructor
- AHA HeartSaver CPR Instructor
- Instructor Trainer for EFR CPR and First Aid
- Certified Emergency Oxygen Provider Instructor
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) training
- Medical, Tui'Na, Prenatal, and Swedish Massage Therapist
- Massage Therapy Instructor
- Master’s Degree in Holistic Nutrition
- Master's Degree in Acupuncture with a Chinese Herbal Medicine Specialization (MAcCHM)
- Doctoral candidate
Midwife Emma Morrison-Faris has delivered over 1500 babies in multiple countries around the world giving her ample experience in how to manage medical care during the child bearing year.